Adam is an IRONMAN Certified Coach, USAT Level I Certified Coach, NASM Certified Personnel Trainer and VFS Master Bike Fitter based out of the Western Slope of Colorado. Adam has years of experience coaching beginners, juniors, elites, and clubs as well as a year focusing specifically on special needs athletes. Adam's expertise with bike fitting is extensive with over 15 years and 8,000 fits for athletes that include two world record holders, a national champion, several IRONMAN Pro/Age Groups winners and an ITU winner. He has completed several full and half Ironman races, as well as numerous Olympic and Sprint races. Adam grew up competing in speed skating and hockey in the midwest before playing football in high school and college. After an injury in college football he took up road cycling, and competed on the road and track until making the switch to triathlon in 2009.
- Colorado Moms Who Tri - Club Coach
- LTR Multisport - Club Coach
- Triathlon for Every BODY, USAT Multisport Zone, January 16, 2018.
Personal Athletic Highlights:
- Founder of the Defiance College Cycling team
- 2-time 1st place Michigan TT Championships
- 2nd Place FIAC TT World Championships
- 2015-16 Ironman AWA Silver
"You cannot have failure if you learn something in the process”
~Dr. David Reed